ServiceNow Careers – ServiceNow Schedule to hire Software Engineer For At least 2+ Years of software industry experience in Hyderabad. Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for a Software Engineer with Strong written and verbal communication.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related|
ServiceNow Careers Description
What do you get to do in this role:
As an Engineer with the Service Portal team, you will be building framework that allows our customers to create innovative, elegant, delightful and high performing user experiences across multiple devices.
You will use your experience building modern web experiences and your expertise in performance, architecture and object oriented design to push the design and architecture of our framework. You’ll also leverage your eye for product design and collaborate with Product Management and Design to create new and improve existing interactions, ultimately crafting a great experience for global users on any device.
Support existing architecture, including troubleshooting customer issues, answering customer questions, fixing existing problems, supporting requirements of other development teams and partners. Assess requirements and translate them to sized work tasks in an effort to reliably schedule deliverables. Architect Scalable Solutions for the core capabilities of ServiceNow Platform.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2+ years of software industry experience
- Passion for software development and problem solving
- Experience designing and implementing highly interactive user interfaces for high volume web applications
- Deep knowledge and experience on AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, REST, GraphQL, Web components and related frameworks/protocols
- Experience with Java or a similar OO language
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with open source technologies like Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline- nice to have