Teradata Jobs in Hyderabad – Teradata Schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer jobs in Hyderabad for Freshers. BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc in CSE / IT / related disciplines Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for Associate Software Engineer with Individual Contributor role closely working with team members, reports to Engineering Manager.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc in CSE / IT.|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
Teradata Jobs in Hyderabad Description
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world’s most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement highly scalable web-based enterprise applications using Java technologies.
- Collaborate with other engineers in the team during the feature implementation.
- Develop and support of key features and functions throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze, debug and resolve customer incidents and support Applications Sustaining Engineering team.
Teradata Job in Hyderabad Required Skills
- Excellent programming skills in Java.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good analyzing/debugging skills.
- Knowledge of SQL on any Relational databases (e.g. Teradata, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Open to learn and experiment new frameworks and APIs.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Spring frameworks.
- Experience with any ORM (e.g. JPA, Hibernate, MyBatis, etc.).
- Individual Contributor role closely working with team members, reports to Engineering Manager.
- Software Development and Maintenance
Teradata Jobs in Hyderabad Qualifications
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines.
- 0-3 years of relevant industry experience (External) or Internship completion for BE/B.Tech candidates that are part of the talent pool at Teradata (Internal applicants).
- Experience in developing web applications
How to Apply: