Thermo Fisher Job Openings in Hyderabad – Thermo Fisher Schedule to hire Mechanical Engineering Trainee in Hyderabad for Freshers. BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering freshers can apply for this Engineering Trainee Position. We are looking for an Mechanical Engineering Trainee, Excellent understanding of Mechanical Engineering Principles
|Company Name||Thermo Fisher Scientific|
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineering Trainee|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering|
Thermo Fisher Job Openings Hyderabad Job Description
Roles & Responsibilities:
As part of a multi-functional development team, major responsibility will include (not limited to) Component Engineering in the capacity of a Mechanical Engineer for Sustenance Engineering projects.
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents. Seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under mentorship.
- Build necessary backup info for design concepts & trade off analysis under mentorship. Seek clarity for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Independently perform alternative component search and basic design calculations.
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant / capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent understanding of Mechanical Engineering Principles (Structural, Theory of machines and Heat transfer)
- Ability to build design documents based on reviews and designer input. Understanding of engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning
- Aware of DFM concepts & tries to use where possible
- Can fairly make assessment of part manufacturing processes.
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorship
- Contribute to design concepts, trade off analysis and does component selection to meet the technical specifications
- Contribute to design analysis and simulation in ensuring implement the design optimization and confirmation to requirements
- Conduct testing as per test plans (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results
- Build design documents & artifacts as per design process
How to Apply: