Yash Technologies Hyderabad Jobs – Yash Technologies Schedule to hire Associate Consultant jobs in Hyderabad for At least 2 – 4 Years of experienced. A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for Associate Consultant with Good Communication, reporting and presentation skills.
|Company Name||Yash Technologies|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant – Windows + NOC|
|Qualification||A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
Yash Technologies Hyderabad Jobs Description
Our IT Infrastructure Service Line is looking forward to hire Windows + NOC Engineer who thrives on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the business world.
The shortlisted candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Should have an ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues within the team, and is able to work individually or as part of a team to achieve project goals.
Yash Technologies Hyderabad Jobs Role
- Overall 2 – 4 yrs of experience in IT Infrastructure.
- Experience of Windows servers /Linux operating systems.
- Experience at hypervisor VCentre/vSphere and VM tools
- Good communication skills who have worked for US based customers.
- Alert validation, assess events, evaluate, Record, classify priority, take assignment within response SLA
- Resolve (unless assigned to other support groups) as per the documented work instructions Where appropriate, assign incident to respective application support groups
- Ensure the event is resolved before closing any incident
- Monitor and track incidents/event and act on pending events or incidents
- Execute approved change management requests, monitoring hosts/devices, setting up the baseline parameters
- Work closely with onsite team members and support shift/team leader to deliver smooth support operations
- Create SOP’S and Work Instructions based on the known errors
- Good knowledge in SCOM, SCCM, SolarWinds and squaredUp
- Good understanding on windows server troubleshooting and hands on experience in server administration and tools
- Maintenance, upgrade of existing services
- Hands-on experience as an Windows Admin, working with Windows Server Active directory server 2008 and 2012 and 2016
- Install, configure and troubleshooting experience on multi node Windows systems
- Installing and managing the File and Print servers
- Support Hardware problems in co-ordination with Vendors
- Managing the Calls like during the US off hours
- File system corruption on production server and production major H/W failure
- Daily Health checks and analysing the heartbeat alerts and check the based lien and threshold values in case of any major chunk events triggered.
- Act on Day to Day House Keeping tasks by using tools
- Create regular reports for Management requirements
- Team Member required to support for Global IT Infrastructure (24×7) and services
- Incident resolution using SOP and required to prepare WI
- Follow the event management processes as defined
- Incident recording, Validation, and Qualification
- Bridge opening/handling and coordination with Service Owners and stakeholders as per the list provided
- Timely acknowledgment, ticket update, notification, and tracking of the incidents including the critical incidents
- Willing to work rotating shifts including night shifts (Compulsory)
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- MCSE & Cloud certification
- Excellent skills in MS office, and Infrastructure Landscape.
- Good Communication, reporting and presentation skills.
How to Apply: