RM Education Job Vacancies – RM Education Solutions Schedule to hire Java Developer jobs for At Least 2 – 8 Years experience in application support. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can apply for this position. We are looking for an Application Support Engineer (SQL) with Strong MS SQL server/PostgreSQL querying skills.
|Company Name||RM Education Solutions India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Job Location||Kariyavattom – Trivandrum|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||2 – 8 Years|
RM Education Job Vacancies Description
- Understand the requirements, design and develop J2EE Projects.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Troubleshoot performance issues and tune applications if needed.
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level.
- Working closely with Development Managers and Business Analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Line management and development of a team.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
RM Education Job Vacancies Skills
- Hands on experience in Servlets, JSP, EJB and one or more frameworks like Struts or Spring.
- Thorough knowledge in writing queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers matching requirement and standards.
- Prior J2EE application development experience on Tomcat, JBoss Application Server or other similar J2EE application server.
- Should have good understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Should have good experience in debugging Java web applications.
- Strong Java development with good understanding of related frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, J2EE).
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment on project work in the balance of conflicting priorities.
- Experience in developing microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Zuul etc.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Knowledge in Azure Cloud platform.
RM Education Job Vacancies Requirement
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Drive for results within deadlines.
- Attention to detail and drive for results.
- Good planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Should be a very good team player with good interpersonal skills.
About RM Education Solutions Jobs
RM Education Solutions India Pvt. Ltd (RM ESI) is the offshore captive unit and integral part of the RM group since 2003. We employ a talent pool of over 700 professionals based out of our facilities in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. RM ESI is among the most respected employers in Technopark and have grown from strength to strength ever since starting the operations 17 years ago. We are an integral arm and support the RM group in providing leading-edge solutions for a wide range of futuristic education-related products and services for schools. The RM Group is committed to growing and continually investing in its operations in India.
How to Apply: