Moonfrog Labs Careers – Moonfrog Labs Schedule to hire Software Engineer for At least 2+ years experience in building user-facing web and mobile applications in Karnataka. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate can apply for this position. We are looking for an Software Engineer with strong command in any one or more of the following languages and frameworks: Java/Scala, JS / TypeScript+NodeJS, Golang, or C++.
|Company Name||Moonfrog Labs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Moonfrog Labs Careers Description
What should be expected in this role?
● You will be closely working with a small-hybrid team of artists, engineers, product managers, and user experience designers; in a very fast-paced environment.
● You will be developing software; which not only works but also entertains your customers. Thus customer experience matters most. You are someone who takes deep pride in developing such experiences.
● You will be developing new game systems as well as enhancing existing game systems. You will often find yourself aggressively optimizing code to deliver a better user experience. Analyzing and improving the efficiency & stability of various systems will be critical.
● You are someone who takes full ownership and full accountability of things you build and deliver (from conception, speccing, and design through testing and deployment and post-release enhancements).
“Must Have” Past Experience: Candidates must have these three experiences:
● You are a full-stack engineer with 2+ years of experience in building user-facing web and mobile applications.
● You have strong command in any one or more of the following languages and frameworks: Java/Scala, JS/TypeScript+NodeJS, Golang, or C++.
● You have experience working with databases, Key-Value stores, and Queuing systems.
“Preferred” Past Experience: Candidates with the following experience will be preferred over others:
● Exposure to game engines and game development is a huge plus.
● Exposure to developing for scale would be a plus.
● A stint in startups or similar fast-paced environments would be preferred.
● Experience working with cloud computing platforms like AWS or GCP or Azure would be a huge plus.
Our interview Process: Our interviewers will test you for the following:
● Problem-solving and coding skills.
● Foundations in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, os (Unix/Linux) concepts networking concepts.
● Knowledge of OO design principles and designing systems of moderate complexity.
● Deep understanding of the work you have done in the past and how you went about doing it.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Send Your Updated Resume