Jobs in Kochi – Dazeworks Technologies Schedule to hire Executive Assistant in Kochi for At Least 1 – 2 Years of Experienced. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can apply for this position. We are looking for Executive Assistant with Excellent Communication Skills With great Attitude.
|Company Name||Dazeworks Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Executive Assistant|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
Jobs in Kochi Description
If you are a self-starter who can seamlessly move from one task to another, then you should be at Dazeworks. We believe that behind every successful CxO is a resourceful, efficient and focused individual who bring about order to their lives. In other words – a great Executive Assistant! The ideal candidate will have to provide administrative support in a manner, consistent with the operating practices of our business and in doing so provide support to the organisation.
What you’ll do
- Secretarial support for the CEO and COO.
- Making decisions and assigning work to other staff members in the absence of CEO/COO and deputizing for him.
- Undertake general word processing and excel work to ensure perfect documentation.
- Prepare PowerPoint and other forms of presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Handling communications on behalf of the CEO/COO including daily maintenance of digital diary, arranging/accepting meetings and telephone calls.
- Records meeting minutes as required; i.e. fortnightly marketing minutes, monthly management minutes, executive minutes.
- Study issues raised by HR team and escalate if it needs the attention of C-level.
- Manage aspects of team meetings including venue setup, diary notices and documentation.
- Coordinate with marketing team on updating and printing marketing collateral.
- Mail merges and scanning of documents as required.
- Organize and coordinate corporate travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Answer routine questions and obtain and furnish information to stakeholders.
- Keep track of expenses and maintain transparent record for each travel itinerary, events etc.
- Maintain confidentially in communications which are necessary and appropriate for the discharge of role and responsibilities
- Screening telephone calls, and handling requests, and enquiries, when appropriate.
- Composing correspondence and managing databases.
- Liaising with suppliers, clients, and other staff to carry out smooth functioning of company operations.
- Negotiating with vendors, maintaining and examining leased equipment, purchasing supplies.
- Maintaining and devising office systems, including filing, data management etc.
Jobs in Kochi Role
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be tactful in dealing with people.
- Possess discretion and good judgment and should be an adaptable and versatile individual.
- Organizational skills or management ability.
- Initiative and ability to operate independently.
- Internet and PC proficiency with advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Effectively communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups.
- Commitment to, and enthusiasm for client service and delivery
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively within the team and the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
- Possess a personal presentation that reflects a professional image and the values of the organisation
- 1 to 2 years proven administrative assistant experience.
- Experience with diary and travel management.
- Experience with conference calling facilities.
How to Apply: