iMerit Job Vacancy for Freshers – iMerit Schedule to hire Marketing Associate / Junior Designer in Kolkata for Freshers. Bachelor’s degree in fields related to design Can Apply for this position. We are looking for HR Recruitment Associate with Responsible for ensuring SLA & TAT are met for the received volume from the stakeholders.
|Company Name||iMerit Technology Services|
|Job Role||Marketing Associate / Junior Designer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in fields related to design|
iMerit Job Vacancy for Freshers Description
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the world of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and the data that fuels their innovation. You will gain a firsthand view into how these technologies are changing the world and the industries they look to disrupt. As a Marketing Associate/Junior Designer you’ll be challenged with helping tell the iMerit story through visual design; bringing our solutions to life through engaging content across many digital mediums.
What to Expect From the Role
- Hands-on experience with helping in deliver design requirements for marketing collaterals, social media posts, display ads, infographics etc.
- Hands-on experience with design and image editing software (illustrator, InDesign)
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time.
- Exposure to the design industry and its various responsibilities.
iMerit Job Vacancy Responsibilities
- Help deliver on design requirements.
- Understand the design idea and concept.
- Pitch unique ideas for design projects.
- Collaborate with other departments and creative vendors (i.e. 3rd party agency) to produce the final product.
- Use the best design methods, applications, software, and techniques to work on the project.
- Take on specific tasks to support many projects underway.
- Take in constructive criticism and produce quality work.
- Bachelor’s degree in fields related to design.
- Prior experience as a junior designer or a fresher
- A good portfolio of past design and creative projects.
- Expert with design software and editing tools. (InVision, Adobe, Corel DRAW, etc)
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements.
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Good sportsmanship.
- Teamwork skills.
- Creative thinking with attention to detail.