Software Engineer Jobs in Kolkata – Coats Digital Schedule to hire Software Engineer in Kolkata for Freshers. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this Software Engineer position. We are looking for Software Engineer with able to work with the teams to ensure project success within timeline and scope.
|Company Name||Coats Digital|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Software Engineer Jobs in Kolkata Description
To develop and maintain all Ruby applications in order to enhance existing software functionality whilst ensuring delivery to agreed standards in a timely manner.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Activities
- Designing and Developing native Cloud applications
- Ensure and Maintain the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the product applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and fixing solutions to these problems
- Contribute in project estimations, system architecture & performance engineering.
- Convert requirement specifications into High Level and Low Level Software Architecture design
- Build and maintain QA/UAT and production releases and related documentation.
- Obsessed with customer focus and a complete sense of ownership and accountability.
- Report progress, challenges and risks at regular intervals.
Software Engineer Jobs in Kolkata Education, Qualifications and Experience
- 0-5 years of total experience
- Experienced with SaaS application design patterns and practices.
- Experienced and hands on Ruby, MVC, Web API, Web Services, SQL queries
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience developing software in a SOA / microservices paradigm.
- Experience in designing and implementing REST based APIs.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Should have strong experience in source control and the best practices associated related to branching, merging and releases.
- Should have good exposure to continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) using tools.
- Must be able to work with the teams to ensure project success within timeline and scope.
- Experience/exposure to Azure Cloud
- Agile development methodologies / DevOps practices.
- Familiarity with the Vue.js / ReactJS/ AngularJS ecosystem
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Must be a team player
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes