Angel Broking 2021 Jobs For Experienced As “IOS Developer” in Mumbai | – Jobsdhost
Angel Broking IOS Developer jobs details are given below
Company Name: Angel Broking
Company URL: https://www.angelbroking.com/
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
Role: IOS Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Angel Broking – IOS Developer jobs in Mumbai
Position: IOS Developer
- We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablets.
- Perform development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design and Develop applications and services on ios
- Reporting Designation: Head – Application Development (ABL_SS_413)
- Reporting Department: Application Development (2487)
- Proficient with Swift/ Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Knowledge of different designing patterns. Preferably MVVM.
- Knowledge of Core Data/SQLite
- Knowledge of GRPC / Socket Programming
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles, XCode, and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of MVC/MVVM/VIPER architecture
- Experience with third party libraries and frameworks such as Alamo fire, Firebase, Google APIs
- Knowledge of Push-Notification, iOS Memory, CPU and memory constraints.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply