Angel Broking Jobs For Experienced As “Lead Digital Initiative” in Mumbai | – Jobsdhost
Angel Broking Lead Digital Initiative jobs details are given below
Company Name: Angel Broking
Company URL: https://www.angelbroking.com/
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
Role: Lead Digital Initiative
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Angel Broking – Lead Digital Initiative jobs in Mumbai
Position: Lead Digital Initiative
This is a pivotal role in the Digital Revenue team at Angel Broking with a high visibility to senior leadership. We aim to deliver the most relevant product / business solutions to every customer, at the right time, and within the right context, driving customer curiosity and delight. Candidate would be responsible for defining, tracking, and improving key metrics and communicating business trends to stakeholders.
- End to end project management skills
- Responsible for leading insights for the NPS customer satisfaction program
- Manage new customer satisfaction programs by introducing NPS for all product journeys
- Develop a deep understanding of data and the DBMS systems in place (MSSQL knowledge is a must)
- model data to create reporting infrastructure/dashboards for business process management and data mining
- Manage customer surveys and engagement for better customer journey on the applications
- Providing feedback to the stakeholders, developing dashboards for the same
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and develop a deep understanding of the business to ensure seamless experience for customers
- Leverage business analytics to showcase the progress against goals and relevant metrics to senior management.
- End to end ownership of Net Promoter Score & driving the KPI for the same
- Reporting Designation: Product Business Head – Cross Sales (ABL_EB_191)
- Reporting Department: Digital Communications (2508)
- 4+ years’ experience in the product / project management, digital business, Net promoter Score or allied verticals
- You will model data to create reporting infrastructure/dashboards for business process management and data mining
- Understanding the product Life cycle and sympathy towards customer pain points
- Understanding of Prototype/ Wireframe Design
- Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets and statistical studies.
- Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently and consistently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal, in English.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply