Job in Upstox – Upstox Schedule to hire Software Development Engineer Job in Bengaluru and Mumbai for Freshers. Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Software Development Engineer with An ability to demonstrate knowledge of computing fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru / Mumbai|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in engineering, computer science|
Job in Upstox Description
What is the Job like?
Often we hear that “There has never been a better time to be in technology.” This is where the fun begins for code gurus like you. As a hands-on Software Development Engineer, you’ll work with technical tools to transform a vision of a product into reality. Those who enjoy writing code and are passionate about solving problems and technology will find this position appealing. You will be engaged in product engineering at Upstox on a global scale, working with world-class dev teams with the goal of developing game-changing, globally distributed products used by millions of people worldwide. Ultimately, it is SDE’s code that transforms concepts into new technologies and services that change the world’s work and lifestyle.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 1. By applying sound engineering principles, complex problems can be solved.
- Getting creative by incorporating new technologies, tools, methods, and processes into your solution.
- Assesses feedback and applies industry- or internal-best practices to solve technical or cognitive problems.
Job in Upstox Qualification:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- An ability to demonstrate knowledge of computing fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
How to Apply: