Nielsen Job Vacancy – Nielsen Schedule to hire Java Engineer jobs for At least 0.6 – 1 Years of Experienced in Mumbai. B.E / B.Tech / BCA/ MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Java Engineer with Experience in working on RESTful web services development & with frameworks like Spring Boot / Dropwizard, etc.
|Company Name||Nielsen Holdings|
|Job Role||Java Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / BCA/ MCA in Computer Science, Engineering|
|Experience||0.6 – 1 Years|
Nielsen Job Vacancy Description
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be involved in the development of enterprise-wide solutions
- A Software Engineer who can provide expertise on multiple phases of a project lifecycle from implementation, optimization and support.
- Develop high-quality products on Core Java / J2EE platform.
- The candidate will follow Agile software development methodologies and adhere to best practices in the software development process.
Must Haves Skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns, distributed systems and OO analysis & design.
- In-depth expertise on Core Java & Java EE conceptual and programming skills.
- Experience working with Java 8 Streams API and Functional Interfaces.
- Must have in-depth experience with test driven development processes using frameworks like JUnit/TestNG and Mockito.
- Experience in working on RESTful web services development & with frameworks like Spring Boot / Dropwizard, etc.
- Experience in working with RDBMS like Oracle / MySQL / MS-SQL.
- Ability to build configuration scripts using tools like Ant / Maven.
Desired Skills / Good to have
- Experience in working with search platforms like Lucene / Solr / ElasticSearch.
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Spark, Hive, Hadoop.
- Experience with Programming languages like Scala, Python, Go lang.
- Working expertise on any NoSQL data stores like Cassandra.
- Experience in working on public cloud environments like AWS.
Nielsen Job Vacancy Qualification
- B.E / B.Tech / BCA/ MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Ensure that development progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time.
- Smart + Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies/programming languages.
- Ability to always maintain an upbeat and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
How to Apply: