NielsenIQ Job Openings – NielsenIQ Schedule to hire Research Analyst for Minimum 1 year of experience, experience in Market Research is desired in Mumbai . Any Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Research Analyst with Ability to translate analytics into key insights for clients.
|Company Name||Nielsen Consumer LLC|
|Job Role||Research Analyst|
NielsenIQ Job Openings Description
About the Job
As a Research Analyst in the BASES APMEA Pricing team, you would be uniquely qualified to serve as our clients’ pricing research partner. The role would require the individual to understand client objectives, execute, and deliver studies which help solve client’s business problems specific to pricing. The role would require you to coordinate with the client on a regular basis and help them with their pricing requirements.
A Research Analyst in the APMEA Pricing Team would be working end-to-end on multiple
pricing products (Line & Price Optimizer, Conjoint, Rank & Sort, Variety Rank & Sort, Gabor Granger, PSM, Turf and many more).
APMEA Pricing team would provide a platform to interact with the CxOs, Marketing and
Revenue Management teams. There would be ample opportunities to work on high visibility, big ticket projects, thereby gaining recognition from the wider BASES community. Also, there would be diverse opportunities to work on various products/solutions across many categories and regions, leading to a sharper learning curve for associates.
● Subject matter expert for pricing techniques, including our flagship product LPO
● Participates in research proposal and design. Writes proposal with supervision.
● Reviews data for errors and inconsistencies
● Prepares inputs and collaborates with modelling team
● Analyzes in-market data
● Analyzes study results to draft reports and presentations
● Prepares initial client correspondence
● Interacts with client staff on routine issues
● Attends client meetings and presentations
You’ve dabbled in research and analytics. You have the skills to drive the client communication, and coordinate with the internal stakeholders to get it all done.
An individual skilled in project management, multi-tasking, and customer service, would be the best suitable for the role.
- Minimum 1 year of experience, experience in Market Research is desired
- Knowledge of statistics, research techniques, and marketing research
- Excellent command of oral & written English
- Ability to translate analytics into key insights for clients
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint