NielsenIQ Jobs vacancy – NielsenIQ Schedule to hire Executive – HR jobs for Freshers in Mumbai. MBA / MMS / PGDM in HR Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Executive – HR with Understand employee opinions, monitors the effect of business decisions on people, and advise senior management on addressing employees’ concerns.
|Job Role||Executive – HR|
|Qualification||MBA / MMS / PGDM|
NielsenIQ Jobs Vacancy Description
We are looking for an HR Executive to join our hub in one of our most strategically important locations. As Executive, you will act as a business partner by embedding company HR strategy, working in collaboration with the site leadership team and providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal client groups with the objective to add value to the business and foster employee experience.
- Manage end-to-end HRBP support
- Operate as the on-site HR main point of contact and partner with leaders/managers to build and maintain a great place to work
- Working with Recruitment Hub, Conducting Selections / Interviews, Ensuring HC Numbers and Cost.
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Support line management in forecasting and planning the talent pipeline requirements in line with the Global Operations strategy
- Lead and facilitate line of sight initiatives to build a high-performing organization aligned with the strategic leadership agenda
- Ensure leadership and coaching culture is cascaded through the organization
- Drive the people processes (performance, development, and career) to ensure that employees’ level of performance and capabilities meet current and future standards
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan as well as participating in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Develop and promote feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns
- Maintain close contact with the area HR team to work in synchronization with the other business units.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve the HR policies and initiatives to enhance overall business performance.
- Identify and drive the communication and sharing of learning across functions to facilitate continuous improvement
NielsenIQ Jobs Vacancy Roles
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps from overall strategy
- Customer service orientation
- Basic project management skills
- Understand employee opinions, monitors the effect of business decisions on people, and advise senior management on addressing employees’ concerns
- Effectively apply performance management to create a high-performance culture
- Understand, communicates, and applies reward strategy
- Apply employee relations and employment practices in order to create a positive, ethical, effective work environment
- Tech savvy
- MBA/MMS/PGDM in HR.
- Experience working as an HRBP in a Multinational Company
- Strong India Labour Law Knowledge Skills Preferred
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite or similar softwares.
How to Apply: