Samsung Job Vacancy – Samsung Schedule to hire RAN Trainer, GSC Service for Freshers in Mumbai. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for RAN Trainer, GSC Service with Good knowledge of 4G and 5G Air Interface, Good understanding of 3GPP and ETSI Specifications.
|Job Role||RAN Trainer, GSC Service|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
Samsung Job Vacancy Description
Role and Responsibilities
Study/Research and prepare training material on any topic related to LTE/5G RAN as per customer / internal requirements Present prepared training document to internal participants and actively discuss to fine tune the training material to meet customer training quality and expectations Deliver training to global customers in excellent English language via webinar, E-learning or class room based Prepare training report and present to management Work with field teams to update latest practices and methods used for installation Study and update oneself with latest 3GPP /ETSI specifications or related documents
Samsung Job Vacancy Skills and Qualifications
- Good command over English without Mother Tongue Influence
- Very good understanding of Samsung 4G & 5G RAN products, interfaces, protocols and call processing or equivalent 5G systems from other vendors
- Hands on experience with Virtualization, Open stack technology with ETSI MANO Architecture, Kubernetes and containerization for 5G vRAN
- 5 Year hands on experience on LTE installation, commissioning, integration, fault & Performance management of RAN nodes (FCAPS), RAN (L1/L2/L3) signaling protocol analysis.
- Experience in creating Scripts, OS/Firmware Upgrade, collection and analysis of call trace & parameter configuration for new integrated site with RAN parameters (using EMS).
- Must have Samsung 4G RAN field troubleshooting knowledge and L1Health Check and FAULT analysis.
- Knowledge on Network Performance KPI monitoring and report Analysis.
- Good knowledge of 4G and 5G Air Interface, Good understanding of 3GPP and ETSI Specifications
- Should have carried out monitoring of RAN products and troubleshooting of following protocols and interfaces
- Protocols : PHY, MAC, RLC, PDCP, RRC,TCP/IP, IPv6
- Interface : S1-U, Uu, X2 ,TL1, S1-MME & 5G interfaces
- Should have minimum 2 year corporate training experience with good communication and presentation skills in English (Mandatory).
- Must be ready to prepare Training material with excellent Microsoft Presentation skills.
- Must be a team player, willing to learn with a good attitude is a must
- Must have valid passport.