Weatherford India Jobs – Weatherford Schedule to hire a Design Engineer jobs for at least 2+ years of experience in Mumbai. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can apply for this position. We are looking for a Design Engineer with various other duties as required by the CAD Analyst, Team Lead & Project Lead within the physical constraints of this job.
|Company Name||Weatherford International|
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Weatherford India Jobs Description
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions. Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Perform various other duties as required by CAD Analyst, Team Lead & Project Lead within the physical constraints of this job.
Weatherford India Jobs Qualifications
- 2+ years CAD Engineering, design & field experience.
- Excellent Engineering knowledge.
- Preferably from Oil & Gas industry.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Creo and Windchill experience.
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 operating locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities.
We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
How to Apply: