Milliman Jobs Vacancy – Milliman Scheduled to hire frontend Developer Jobs Openings for At Least in 0-2 years of experience. A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent combination of experience and education Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for a Frontend Developer with Demonstrated work in usability and responsive design.
|Job Role||Frontend Developer|
|Job Location||New Delhi / Gurgaon / Gurugram|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent combination of experience and education|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Milliman Jobs Openings Description
The Frontend Developer’s primary responsibilities are to code interfaces designed by the team for new and existing websites and mobile applications. To ensure code is built to industry and internal standards, security best practices, and accessibility requirements.
Milliman Jobs Vacancy Responsibilities
- Understand and share cutting-edge innovative practices that shape current and future user interfaces within Milliman
- Consistently implement design standards and approaches for new and existing systems
- Reinforce adopting team recommendations by showing benefits and providing pragmatic solutions
- Implementation of secure coding practices, review and remediation of dynamic and static code analysis
- Work proof-of-concept solutions that may require interaction with the business, vendors and partners
- Assist Team in establishing documentation for technical designs while maintaining the integrity of past documentation
- Assist Team in establishing, maintaining, and enhancing coding and design standards with the use of rigorous peer code review process
- Continuous improvement of secure development practices through formal and informal training
- Maintaining familiarity with current and emerging software development technologies, applications, and methodologies to assist in the continued improvement of products and services
- Provide software development support in whatever capacity deemed necessary for the successful completion of the EB Admin Technology strategic initiatives, including but not limited to interfacing with support, quality assurance, operational staff, product managers and business customers
- Candidates with understanding of WCAG guidelines would be preferred.
- Demonstrated working in usability and responsive design.
- Communication Skills. Ability to present complex software concepts, verbal and written, to peers with varying technical background.
- 0-2 years of experience. Freshers can also apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Important Qualities. Compatibility with Milliman Professionals, Sensitive to Quality, Communication Skills, Flexibility, Detail Oriented, and Basic Project Management.
How to Apply: