Network18 Jobs Noida – Network18 Schedule to hire Sales Planning jobs for At least 5-10 years of Experienced in Noida / Mumbai. B.Tech / MBA / Diploma Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Sales Planning with Strong analytical skills, including the ability to dissect raw data.
|Job Role||Sales Planning|
|Job Location||Noida / Mumbai|
|Qualification||B.Tech / MBA / Diploma|
|Experience||5 – 10 Years|
Network18 Jobs Noida Description
- Designing revenue plan and setting channels’ revenue targets
- Tracking of rate / viewership parity and increase rates
- Supporting ad-sales teams and suggest strategic alternatives to meet targets
- Providing strategic support with viewership/revenue analysis, opportunity mining, business intelligence and pricing (packaging)
- Reviewing Business Plans with CEO – HSM and defining sales projections
- Driving Business Insights and develop tools for fastening MIS processed
- Liaisoning between Editorial, Sales and marketing
- Define crticial reports with analytical insights for top management for decision making
Network18 Job Noida Skill Requirements
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to dissect raw data
- MS Office Suite
Network18 Media & Investments Limited, (formerly SGA Finance and Management Service and Network18 Fincap Limited) commonly referred to as the Network18 Group and sometimes as the Network18–Eenadu Group, is an Indian media conglomerate owned by the energy giant Reliance Industries, headed by billionaire Mukesh Ambani. Rahul Joshi is the managing director, chief executive officer and group editor-in-chief of Network18, and Adil Zainulbhai is the chairman of its board of directors.
Network18 is the holding company of TV18 Broadcast, Web18 Software Services, Network18 Publishing and Capital18. Through its subsidiaries and franchise licensing agreements, the group owns and operates the news broadcasting networks of News18, ETV and CNBC channels in India, the magazines of Forbes India and Overdrive, the websites of Firstpost and Moneycontrol, and owns various other assets and investments. The broadcasting subsidiary TV18 is the controlling partner in two mass media joint ventures, Viacom18 and AETN18, through which it operates the OTT platforms of Voot, the production house Viacom18 Studios, the television networks of Colors TV, Nickelodeon India, Comedy Central India, VH1 India, MTV India and the channel History TV18.
How to Apply: