Thales India Job – Thales Schedule to hire Software Engineer jobs for At least 4+ years of hands-on Software Development experience. B.E / B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Software Engineer with Knowledge of Application server or webserver – Weblogic ,Tomcat.
|Company Name||Thales Group|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering|
Thales India Job Description
The candidate will be part of the Software House of Thales, in charge of developing Server Solution to offer trusted and convenient digital services to billions of individuals.
This software house is developing Server solution for Banks and transport organization (Digital Payment). It is a R&D group developing product for our business unit, but also it delivers and it operates the solution in a DevOps methodology.
The Software house is in charge to develop all the product and customs features in order to match the exact needs of our customer.
Responsible for Java/Java EE application development
Provide expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Thales India Job Responsibilities
Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications, delivering high-availability and performance JEE applications (client and server sides).
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure design are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components. Ensure the support and the availability of the delivered solutions
- Ensure product maintainability
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies. Integrate new technologies into the products
- Participate in innovation
- Propose concepts which can be patented
- Recommend suggestions to improve efficiency, security and quality
- Report any identified competition and customer innovations to technical and hierarchical management
- Improve competence by sharing technical knowledge with colleagues and market requirements awareness
- 4+ years of hands-on Software Development experience
- 4+ years of experience in Java development.
Professional Knowledge and Processes Skills
- Experience on development using Spring Boot and Restful web services
- Design and development of next generation applications supporting millions of users across security, identity, privacy, transaction and data across the globe.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Knowledge of Relational/NoSQL Databases, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Web Services and SOAP, XML, SQL, Hibernate, JSON, Spring,
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with developing unit testing and functional validation
- Knowledge of Application server or webserver – Weblogic ,Tomcat
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT, Mercurial
- Comfortable with Unix commands
- Node.js exposure- Nice to have skills
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills
How to Apply: