ACI Worldwide Job Vacancy – ACI Worldwide Schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for Freshers Jobs in Pune. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience in software development tasks Can apply for this position. We are looking for Associate Software Engineer with Strong oral and written communication skills.
|Company Name||ACI Worldwide|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
ACI Worldwide Job Vacancy Description
ACI Worldwide Job Vacancy ROLE is:
Analyzes, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
A Typical day at ACI for Associate Software Engineer is:
- Participates in the development, testing of high-quality software/solutions.
- Assists with direct estimates, such as time, percentage of project completion, etc. to lead and/or manage.
- Creates and reviews product/project deliverables according to the life cycle methodologies (i.e., impact assessments, external & internal specifications, manuals, education material, etc.).
- Creates and reviews unit, integration, system, and/or QA test plans/scripts, executes tests, and analyzes the results.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Participate as Development Support Engineer in troubleshooting during Incidents and customer issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience in software development tasks.
- 0 to 2 years professional Core Java development experience.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Experience in banking or financial industry is desired.
· He / She should be able to interface with the customer’s IT teams
How to Apply: