Ansys Jobs in Pune – Ansys Schedule to hire R&D Verification Engineer for Freshers Jobs in Pune. BS in Mechanical, Aerospace or Chemical Engineering, MS in Mechanical, Aerospace or Chemical Engineering or related engineering field Can apply for this position. We are looking for R&D Verification Engineer with Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team.
|Job Role||R&D Verification Engineer|
|Qualification||BS in Mechanical, Aerospace or Chemical Engineering, MS in Mechanical, Aerospace or Chemical Engineering or related engineering field.|
Ansys Jobs in Pune For Freshers Description
Summary / Role Purpose
The R&D Verification Engineer joins the Fluids Business Unit to conduct software testing of ANSYS Fluent software. This role helps to assess how well the product meets customer needs both in terms of functionality and usability and ensures that product requirements and quality standards are satisfied as per the company’s quality procedures. The individual works closely with other members of the product creation team and communicates with technical specialists on product issues.
Ansys Jobs in Pune Responsibilities
- Perform functional and regression testing in manual and/or automated test environments and verify defect fixes
- Write software defect reports and enhancement requests
- Apply standard techniques and procedures and comply with the company’s overall development and testing processes
- Work in a variety of computing environments, including both Windows and Linux operating systems and high performance computing.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- BS in Mechanical, Aerospace or Chemical Engineering or related engineering field
- MS in Mechanical, Aerospace or Chemical Engineering or related engineering field
- Working knowledge of the numerical methods and algorithms typically used for CFD
- Experience using Fluent CFD software to solve engineering problems
- Strong computing skills, including experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python) and with both Linux and Windows Platforms
- Basic understanding of software testing and verification processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team