Birlasoft Pune Jobs – Birlasoft Schedule to hire Associate Solution Architect jobs for Freshes in Pune. BCA / MCA / BE / B.Tech / MBA / PGDM Can apply for this position. We are looking for an Associate Solution Architect whom Should have worked on data center assessment, discovery & recommendation.
|Job Role||Associate Solution Architect|
|Job Location||Pune / Hinjawadi|
|Qualification||BCA / MCA / BE / B.Tech / MBA / PGDM|
Birlasoft Pune Jobs Openings Description
Responsible for all Datacentre & pre-sales activities including Technical and Commercial solution for RFP/RFI/Proactive responses, new proposition development, Alliance/partner management, Proposition marketing, proposal preparation, service mapping in the Infra domain. Should be well-versed with the data center migration process and be able to elaborate on the solution, highlight differentiators of the organization. The ideal candidate is expected to be well-versed with the latest developments in the IT Infrastructure industry.
Birlasoft Pune Jobs Openings Experience:
- Should have relevant experience of direct customer facing role such as solution defense & walkthrough.
- Excellent knowledge of handling RFP/RFI/RFQ responses in the domestic or global market space, with an exposure to large and complex bids on data center and cloud.
- The ideal candidate should have a good technical expertise on various key datacenter technology tracks like Compute, Storage, Backup, Network, Security, Virtualization etc
- The candidate should have experience in driving the project as architecture.
- The candidate should have experience in transformation of the datacenter technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and transform it into a robust and efficient solution at optimized efforts and within budgeted costs
- Review and Stitch infrastructure designs like HLD, LLD etc design documents which includes compute, storage and backup, Database, networks and security
- Develop implementation plan for infrastructure architecture on basis of IT strategies and business requirements
- Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience on virtualization technologies like
- VMware Infrastructure 4.x/5.x/6.x, VMware Licensing
- Hyper-V 2008R2/2012R2, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, Microsoft Licensing
- Azure/AWS cloud services for Network, security, compute, storage & Disaster Recovery
- Migration tools and data replications tools
- Should have multiple domain experience like pharma, healthcare, BFSI, teclecom etc
- Should have worked on datacenter assessment, discovery & recommendation
- Good knowledge of all ITIL process & migration frameworks.
How to Apply: