BMC Software Jobs – BMC Software Schedule to hire Web Developer job for At least Minimum of 5 years of Java Web Development experience in AEM platform. Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent Can apply for this position. We are looking for a Web Developer with Experience with AEM Dispatcher and configurations.
|Company Name||BMC Software|
|Job Role||Web Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent|
BMC Software Jobs Description
- As an AEM developer, you will be creating and maintaining software to improve the company’s customer-facing marketing properties including an international web presence and lead generation web forms leveraging the AEM platform
- You will be collaborating with stakeholders to discern complex business requirements and build maintainable solutions.
- An ideal candidate understands and can utilize the full web stack from the server-side to the client.
- The position resides within a fast-paced environment involving rapid development cycles in a web marketing team that values solid software development practices and quality code.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must as this role will work in constant collaboration with creative designers, content strategists, support teams, peer developers, and QA personnel.
BMC Software Jobs Qualification
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of Java Web Development experience in AEM platform
- Strong experience developing AEM templates, components, services, workflows, and other AEM building blocks.
- Experience with Adobe AEM:
- Adobe HTL Expression Language / Sightly
- Apache Felix / OSGi Framework
- Apache Sling
- Apache Jackrabbit/Jackrabbit Oak
- Experience with AEM Dispatcher and configurations
- Experience with Apache Maven build automation and Jenkins CI a plus
Desired (Good to have skills):
- Exposure to other marketing platforms like test and target, campaign, analytics, and search
- Exposure to AKAMAI platform and configurations
- AEM Developer and AEM DevOps engineer certifications
How to Apply: