Cognizant Programmer Analyst Trainee – Cognizant Schedule to hire Programmer Analyst Trainee Position in Pune for freshers. Freshers Graduate in Science / Engineering graduate can apply for Programmer Analyst Trainee. We are looking for Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement.
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|Qualification||Graduate in Science / Engineering|
Cognizant Programmer Analyst Trainee in Pune Job Description
1 Requirement Analysis: A Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
2 Efficient Task Execution :a. Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- b Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- c Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- d Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- e Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- f Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- g Comply with defined process during task execution.
- h Provide periodic task level updates as required.
3 Documentation:a Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
b Creating application specific reports Eg:
SLA KPI reports, performance aspects:number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc
4 Participation in Calls/Status reporting:a Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- b Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
5 Learning / Training:a Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- b Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- c Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- d Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Must Have Skills
- Visual Design Elements & Funda