Credit Suisse Job Openings – Credit Suisse Schedule to hire C++ Developer in Pune for Freshers. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can apply for this position. We are looking for C++ Developer with Design, develop, test and implement enhancements and bug fixes & Training on Agile development methodology followed by Trade management.
|Company Name||Credit Suisse|
|Job Role||C++ Developer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Credit Suisse Job Openings Description
Your field of responsibility
The candidate will be given a chance to work with a wide variety of applications and understand their importance in the Global Markets. Opportunity to enhance one’s coding abilities and develop flexibility to work with a number of tools and technologies. Strategic Solutions over Tactical, Automated Testing over Manual Regression.
- The team is based in EON2 Kharadi, Pune
- Design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of CS IT.
- Support the Quality Assurance team in the management and remediation of software defects
- Adhere to software development standards, procedures and techniques.
- Ability to participate and represent the development functions in the development and project lifecycles.
- Proactively seek to minimize potential application support problems through root cause analysis and monitoring
- Provide technology solutions, which cater to the needs of the business
- Design, develop, test and implement enhancements and bug fixes
- Training on Agile development methodology followed by Trade management.
- Trainings on need basis wherever required as per project needs
- Experience in Machine learning/Chatbot
- Experience in CI/CD tools
Your future colleagues
The team has people of mixed experience range. We have Contractors, TAs, ENOs, AVPs and VPs. Collaboration happens at any level depending upon nature of work. There is no fixed work defined for anyone, entire team works in fully agile way. It is encouraged from every team member to be open to work on any technology.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Credit Suisse Job Openings skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Must be results-oriented, goal driven self-starter and can manage workload
- Highly analytical, pro-active and detail oriented.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives