CrowdStrike Job Openings – CrowdStrike Schedule to hire Payroll Project Lead jobs for At least a minimum of 3 years of end-to-end Payroll processing & 4 years of Payroll implementation experience. in Pune. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can apply for this position. We are looking for a Payroll Project Lead with High level knowledge of payroll, system configuration.
|Job Role||Payroll Project Lead|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
CrowdStrike Job Openings Description
- Ability to draw concrete requirements from ambiguous asks
- Ability handle overall responsibilities independently as it’s an Individual Contributor (IC) role.
- Strong demonstrable project management execution
- Risk management and mitigation
- Experience in project planning and scheduling
- Tactical ability to deliver the project without losing sight of strategies and visions of the area in close alignment with the org and overall company mission
- Identify process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring metrics, analyzing data, and partnering with internal and external teams
- Coordinate with Payroll, Treasury, and Bank partners to drive root cause analysis and remediation of payment processing issues
- Coordinate with teams across Operations, Finance, Accounting, HR, and IT to ensure that best practices are followed and implemented
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure implemented solution meets defined success criteria
- Change Management Framework (CM Framework) that includes develop and implement the CM Framework, including methodologies, tools, and templates, to deliver and measure a change.
- Stakeholder management: Ability to build strong and effective relations with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Drive for Results- Responsiveness, Speed and ability to navigate a matrix organization. Ability to interpret data to understand workload capacity and trends in service
- Compliance: Review all payroll reporting and ensure accurate and timely filing with appropriate government authorities. Support external financial audit. Manage any payroll related audits, if any.
CrowdStrike Job Openings Qualifications
- 6 – 10 years as an Implementation / Transition Professional working with different business/functional teams, should have extensive experience in implementing change management in complex projects in the areas of product & platform transformation, project management, preferably in the financial sector.
- Minimum of 3 years of end to end Payroll processing & 4 years of Payroll implementation experience.
- High level knowledge of payroll, system configuration & Workday
- Strong background in testing strategies.
- Solid experience in conducting metrics review meetings with senior stakeholders and customers;
- Exceptional communication and senior stakeholder management skills. Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, to deliver projects and initiatives.
- Understand Compensation Balance sheets and gross/net payroll instructions
- Strong in Excel – Competent with using spreadsheets for data manipulation and review
- Technically versatile and able to work with data from various sources of various complexity and formats
How to Apply: