|Job Role||UI Developer|
|Qualification||BE or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar|
|Experience||4 – 6 Years|
FIS Pune Jobs Description
Job Description Summary:
About the team
The team develops, maintains a great BPM product, which is used by many internal FIS products as well as external customers to automate Business Processes. The team consists for highly skilled techies and QAs divided between India, Germany and the USA
What you will be doing
This position works with the UI/UX team which is also known as the Portal development team. So you will be developing UI/UX and also will be part of migrating AngularJS to Angular, which is planned in 2021. Also, you will be working on the backend (core/the bpm engine as we call), which is in Java.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular and AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular and AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an Angular and AngularJS developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Good to have knowledge of Java, Spring.
- Should be willing to work on Java, Angular and AngularJS.
- Should be willing to work on both development as well as enhancement tasks
FIS Pune Jobs Skills
- Core Java, Spring & RESTful services
- Strong desktop computing skills – PowerPoint, Visio and Excel
FIS Pune Jobs Qualifications
- BE in Computer Science with 3 to 5 years of experience
- Technical certifications if any
- We are looking for highly motivated and quick learning individual.
- Person should be able to work hands as Individual contributor with the daily responsibilities of Development of features and modules in the product with excellent quality and on time deliveries.
- Develop, test, and maintain robust, scalable, high-quality software
- Strong communication capabilities
How to Apply: