Fiserv job vacancy for “Specialist, Software Development Engineering” in Pune – Jobsdhost
Fiserv Specialist, Software Development Engineering job details are given below
Company Name: Fiserv
Company URL: https://www.fiserv.com/index.aspx
Experience: 5 -8 years
Qualification: BE / BTech
Industry: IT Sector / Software Development
Role: Specialist, Software Development Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Fiserv Job Description:
- 5 -8 years of experience specifically related to design, full-stack hands-on development of Java-based application / large module which involves system integration, data communication, environment setup etc.
- Experience in server-side development using Java EE, SQL Server, Batches, Struts, Spring, Web Services and front-end using HTML5, ExtJS or Angular
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholders including Professional & Client Service teams, Architects and Products teams in the delivery of customer releases
- Perform review quality of technical deliverables, grooming and mentor junior team members
- Expertise in log analysis, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of RESTful architecture style and experience with any of the relevant technologies like Spring Boot, MVC Restful web services
- Strong ability to write technical documents, support requirements decomposition, coordinate working POCs and evolve to deployable code, ability to present designs to peers and Product Owner for approval, Deep understanding of all lifecycle components (code, unit-test, deploy)
- Experience in Release packaging, CICD/DevOps, Configuration/Environment Management & Build, Jenkins would be preferred
- Self-starting, self-motivated, able to work independently with a positive attitude and able to demonstrate their process-oriented approach towards software development
- Document and maintain all design documents and involve in the review process.
- Experience working within Agile/Scrum, Kanban software development methodologies
About Fiserv :
Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality.
Seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you’re sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.