Hitachi Job Openings – Hitachi Schedule to hire eCommerce Operations Specialist for Freshers Jobs in Pune. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent work experience Can apply for this position. We are looking for eCommerce Operations Specialist with Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
|Job Role||eCommerce Operations Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent work experience.|
Hitachi Job Openings Description
The eCommerce Operations Specialist will work side by side with his/her peers to manage Hitachi Vantara’s B2B eCommerce platform and integrations with key back-end systems. This key role contributes to growth and success by managing the deployment and expansion of the eCommerce strategy. He or she will also provide technology leadership in managing the integrations of eCommerce platforms with main website as well as backend systems and applications.
- Manage Day-to-day operations of the eCommerce platform.
- Manage system integrations and troubleshoot issues.
- Support integrations of eCommerce platform with main website as well as backend systems and applications.
- Support system integrations with Data Lake and BI Tools for capturing key business performance indicators.
- Guide internal teams and vendor teams on development & implementation issues.
- Develop and manage technical documentation of the platform and integrations.
Hitachi Job Openings Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of eCommerce Administrator and Developer experience.
- Software Development management with experience in software development lifecycle and familiar with agile methodologies.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce.
- Fluency of ecommerce & web development best practices and coding standards.
- Knowledge of ERP, eCommerce, Customer Relationship Management environments (Preferably Salesforce).
- Have a demonstrated understanding of Web Applications architecture encompassing frameworks as node.js, databases, APIs, data formats as JSON & XML and web development protocols.
- Have demonstrated experience with design & development of Web Application Components, Templates, Services and Workflows.
- Strong ability to prepare and present technical documentation.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can deliver results consistently.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at an executive level.
- Ability to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
How to Apply: