Infostretch Ahmedabad Jobs – Infostretch Schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer in Pune / Ahmedabad for At least 7 – 9 Years of experienced.Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can apply for this position. We are looking for Associate Software Developer with Understanding of microservices with some experience on implementing them on any cloud platform.
|Company Name||InfoStretch Corporation India Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Role||Software Developer ( .NET Developer)|
|Job Location||Pune / Ahmedabad|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||7 – 9 Years|
Infostretch Ahmedabad Jobs Description
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators — putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Job Description & Qualifications
Work closely with the Technical Manager/Architect for software definition, reviews and development. Interact with customer technical teams for discussions on software requirements and design. Work with a team of co – developers towards common project goals. Leverage software development methodologies to drive software reliability into the product.
- Experience of end-to-end project implementations using Microsoft Azure ecosystem (min 2 years).
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Experience in implementing on Azure with .Net
- Experience in implementing API on .Net Core WEB API2.0, ASP.NET 4.5
- Experience in Azure File Storage (or Queue Storage)
- Experience in development of web-based applications using the Microsoft technology stack (C#, Azure, .NET framework), CSS5 and HTML5. Knowledge of ASP.Net Web Forms and Entity Framework.
- Experience in upgrading legacy ASP.NET applications to .Net Core
- Strong with MVC architectures
- Backend database knowledge – SQL Server
- Understanding of microservices with some experience on implementing them on any cloud platform (Azure Function, Using Docker etc.)
- Experience in Integration – API/Microservices Azure
- Good programming fundamentals (e.g. good insight into technical concepts such as OOPS/OOAD, security, performance/scalability, etc.)