Konecranes Pune Jobs – Konecranes Schedule to hire SAP Security + Monitoring jobs for At Least 0-2 years in SAP Security in Pune. B.Tech. /B.E., BCA, BSC comp Can apply for this position. We are looking for a SAP Security + Monitoring with Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally distributed team.
|Job Role||SAP Security + Monitoring Trainee|
|Qualification||B.Tech. /B.E., BCA, BSC comp|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Konecranes Pune Jobs Description
Your key responsibilities:
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Understand and handle incident management and Service Request process in a support environment for large number of users
- Working with SAP System, user maintenance and authorization concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot end user’s authorization issue and resolving as per expectation and if needed take help from peers.
- Ensure ability to work or SLA based service delivery.
- Monitoring the SAP Systems daily and IDOC of various interface.
- Aid in support process improvisation
- Analyze the repetitive Incidents and addressing the root causes in order to either reduce/ eliminate repetitive Incidents or enhance efficiency in handling those
- Develop healthy professional customer relationship
- Ensure the KPIs like SLA, TAT, Ageing, Quality Audits, etc based on management’s expectations and guidance
- Align and realign actions based on customers’ feedbacks, inputs from management
- Prepare reports based on supervisor’s expectations
- Deliver any other tasks as per superior’s instructions and guidance
- Be flexible for on call support based on business needs
- Knowledge for SAP Basis will be an advantage
- Assist peers, superiors, other IT staff members in day to day activities whenever appropriate
- Awareness of ISO 14001 & 45001 Standards
Konecranes Pune Jobs Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher – B.Tech. /B.E., BCA, BSC comp
- Good technical background with some professional experience desirable.
- Be highly motivated, hardworking and possess good time management and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally distributed team
- Team player
- Customer service attitude.
- SAP Certifications in their specialisation area is not must but will be an advantage
How to Apply: