Konecranes Recruitment – Konecranes Schedule to hire CONSULTANT – SAP SD in Pune for Freshers. Bachelor’s Degree or higher – B.Tech. /B.E., BCA, BSC comp Can Apply for this position. We are looking for CONSULTANT – SAP SD with Knowledge for SAP MM / FI will be an advantage & Deliver any other tasks as per superior’s instructions and guidance.
|Job Role||Consultant SAP SD|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or higher – B.Tech. /B.E., BCA, BSC comp|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
Konecranes Recruitment in Pune Description
Your key responsibilities:
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Understand and handle incident management and Service Request process in a support environment for large number of users
- Monitoring the SAP Systems daily and IDOCs of various interfaces with SAP.
- Ability to troubleshoot end user’s issue and resolving as per expectation and if needed take help from peers.
- Ensure ability to work on KPI based service delivery.
- Aid in support process improvisation
- Analyze the repetitive errors/Incidents and addressing the root causes to either reduce/ eliminate repetitive Incidents or enhance efficiency in handling those.
- Develop healthy professional customer relationship
- Ensure the KPIs like SLA, TAT, Ageing, Quality Audits, etc based on management’s expectations and guidance
- Align and realign actions based on customers’ feedbacks, inputs from management
- Prepare reports based on supervisor’s expectations
- Deliver any other tasks as per superior’s instructions and guidance
- Be flexible for on call support based on business needs
- Knowledge for SAP MM / FI will be an advantage
- Assist peers, superiors, other IT staff members in day to day activities whenever appropriate
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher – B.Tech. /B.E., BCA, BSC comp
- SAP Certifications in SD/MM specialisation area will be an advantage
- Good technical background with some professional experience desirable.
- Be highly motivated, hardworking and possess good time management and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally distributed team
- Team player
- Customer service attitude.
- Awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements
Competencies and Skills Required:
0-3 years of experience in IT industry working in global support or business process monitoring environment. Exposure to SAP IDOC monitoring and error handling is highly desired.
- Nice to have earlier exposure in IT Support / Rollout / Implementation projects
- Exposure on SAP SD Pricing, Output Determination, Stock Transfer Order, Consignment process.
- Must have good understanding/ hands-on exposure on SAP IDOC monitoring and IDOC Trouble shooting experience.
- Sound knowledge of SD related areas like STO, Account Determination, Mass Data changes, Output determination, Pricing, Consignments, 3rd Party Sales process Invoicing etc.
- Must have good integration knowledge with other modules mainly MM/SD/PP/FI-CO.
- Knowledge of SAP IDOC monitoring will be a big plus
- Knowledge about ITIL and ITSM tool(s) is preferred
- English Communication skills – Verbal, Written
- Team player
- Customer service attitude
- Customer oriented approach to ensure SAP end-user satisfaction.
- Willing to work in shifts when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills as the job requires daily interactions with colleagues based in different countries/locations.
- Analytical and problem-solving techniques would help in improvising the process.
- Exposure to Power Apps / RPA tools would be an advantage.
What we offer you?
- Professional challenges in a big ERP program.
- Insight to world class global IT Service Delivery
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life balance
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Support of an excellent Global Core team and IT Service Delivery Team
- Possibility to work in leading crane building company with leading technology