Nuance Freshers Jobs – Nuance Schedule to hire Associate SRC Engineer in Pune for Freshers. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent demonstrated work experience with an emphasis towards production support of high-capacity mission critical systems Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Associate Software Analyst with Basic understanding of IT concepts and IT Infrastructure Stack.
|Company Name||Nuance Communications|
|Job Role||Associate SRC Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent demonstrated work experience|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
Nuance Freshers Jobs Description
Principal Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support 24x7x365 SRC operations – rotational shifts with variable week off.
- Monitor different tools and applications to identify issues with infrastructure and/or Products.
- Monitor alerts mailbox and Event Management systems for alarms.
- Monitor Application dashboards for indications of incidents.
- Execute routine checklists to validate system functionality and perform health checks.
- Responsible for all server and network related support issues, ensuring support issues are resolved within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Properly document and escalate incidents to L2 / L3 teams (Storage, SysEng, NetEng, SRE, DevOps & R&D)
- Incident Management:
- Responsible for all incidents which have been escalated from customers / service delivery managers or identified through events and alerts.
- Invoke Incident Management process for Incidents that cannot be resolved within this team (Open the conference Bridge if needed)
- Interacting with internal stakeholders and external customers to assist them with their queries and requests –service requests, emails, and calls.
- Keeping stakeholders / customers informed about the outages / status update.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent demonstrated work experience with an emphasis towards production support of high-capacity mission critical systems.
Work Experience: 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in monitoring and product technical support and/or operations centre. Redhat / Microsoft certifications is must for freshers.
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems covering application, Operating Systems, and IT infrastructure stack.
- Basic understanding of IT concepts and IT Infrastructure Stack.
- Excellent understanding and hands on experience on any of the monitoring tools. (Experience with zenoss, Nagios, Check_MK would be preferred)
- Good understanding of server operating systems – Linux or Windows.
- Experience in product tech support role in an enterprise organisation.
- Ability to solve operational related challenges through automation or process related improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder and customer handling skills.
- Phone and email based direct customer support for escalated issues.
- Ability to develop and plan for longer term projects to directly impact the SRC and LOB relationship and our understanding and ability to support the related products.
- Efficient problem-solving skills, mediation and stakeholder relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Basic server administration (Linux or Windows) & operational support skills in a production environment
- Technical Product Support skills
- Experience with any automation tools and/or scripting language experience like Bash / PowerShell / Python / Pearl / UI Path (RPA) would be an added advantage.