Persistent Job Openings Pune – Persistent Schedule to hire Full Stack Developer jobs for At Least 0-2 years Experienced in Pune. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can apply for this position. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with Strong hands-on experience in OOAD, Multi-threaded application development, design and implementation of web applications, data structures and design patterns.
|Company Name||Persistent Systems|
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Persistent Job Openings Pune Description
What you’ll do
- Deploy software using CICD tools such as Jenkins.
- As part of the development team, understand the technologies implemented, and interface with the project manager on status and technical issues.
- Solve and articulate simple and complex problems with application design, development, and user experience
- Collaborate with other developers and designers, as well as assist with technical matters when required.
What you’ll bring
- Hands experience as Java Full Stack Developer (Java Spring along with React) web development with strong expertise on Spring Framework v3 or newer – Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring JPA, Spring Security, Spring AOP and Spring MVC
- Strong hands-on FED technologies such as React with Redux or Angular 6+
- Hands on working experience in cloud technology platforms like Amazon Web Services or Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Should have strong hands-on of Microservices and associated design pattern
- Should have strong hands-on knowledge of using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong hands-on experience in OOAD, Multi-threaded application development, design and implementation of web applications, data structures and design patterns.
- Experience in working with modern CI/CD tools and related ecosystem of applications – uDeploy, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven etc.
- Experience using source control tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Proficiency in using code analysis and debugging tools
Persistent Job Openings Pune Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexi work hours, and ‘Long Service’ awards
- Annual health check-ups as well as insurance:
- Group term life insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Mediclaim hospitalization insurance for self, spouse, two children, and parents
Why Persistent is an employer of choice
- Technology Innovation: culture of innovation using cutting-edge technology to bring value to clients.
- Growth and Career Progression: learning opportunities for growth, including quarterly promotion cycles
- One Persistent Culture: global outlook with diversity and inclusion at its core
How to Apply: