PTC Jobs Openings – PTC Schedule to hire Product Analyst jobs for Freshes in Pune. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields Can apply for this position. We are looking for a Product Analyst with An understanding of web and web services development including use of RESTful API’s, HTML and XML is preferred.
|Job Role||Product Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
PTC Jobs Openings Description
What we offer to you?
- A challenging, dynamic environment where you will be dealing with our most prestigious clients
- High motivation for stronger career path and self-development opportunities in an international company
- Structured induction programs and primary working hours will be in Europe time, however, may need to work in North America hours as part of rotation program for a short span
- Working in a multicultural and global team
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Provide technical support and advice to customers and partners regarding implementation, customization, deployment, and optimization of our PLM applications (Windchill PDMLink®, Windchill ProjectLink® etc.) Utilize PTC’s case management tool to log issues, track associated status and related activities. The goal is to meet the high demands of our end customers who use PTC PLM solutions in a mission-critical environment. To do so, you provide high-quality support service to our customers and partners, minimizing their efforts, eliminating risks, and with best support experience.
- Use of your technical and industry-specific IT knowledge to provide extended support activities (technical trainings, webinars, mentoring etc.)
- Create and publish knowledge articles for re-use by PTC customers and employees.
- Candidate must demonstrate a willingness to be proactive as well as to independently take on new challenges.
- Identify and recommend product and support training opportunities for the team.
- Provision of our ITIL-based services with the aim of continuous quality improvement (ISO 9001:2015)
- Primary working hours will be in Europe or North America hours as required
- A strong capacity and desire to develop personalized customer service and communication skills. The candidate is expected to understand and relate to customers’ needs while effectively managing customer expectations. A strong background in technical and customer support is desired.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple urgent issues in parallel.
- The confidence, communication, and interpersonal skills to manage and direct customers during urgent and/or critical situations.
- The desire to learn new skills, coach, mentor, and train peers throughout the organization. The ability to work with teammates in a collaborative manner to achieve a mission.
- Presentation skills to prepare and present to large or small groups on technical and functional topics.
PTC Jobs Openings Requirements Technical:
- Strong experience on implementing or supporting Client-Server architecture or Multi-tier applications including practical knowledge of core components such as Databases, Networking and Operating Systems.
- Exposure to functional or hands on knowledge on cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS or vCloud etc.
- Demonstrated ability to solve analytical problems with maintaining effective and precise investigation, documentation for issues, defects, and customer use cases.
- Object-Oriented programming background preferably in Java.
- An understanding of web and web services development including use of RESTful API’s, HTML and XML is preferred.
Able to produce audience-appropriate technical communications with management, support personnel, and the customers.
PTC Jobs Openings Preferred Experience:
0-2 years experience with practical knowledge in a related support, services field that comprises of technical and soft skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields.
- Experience working with technically diverse teams. Strong verbal and written communication skills for English is required, however, other international languages such as German, French is a plus
How to Apply: