Qualys Careers in Pune – Qualys Schedule to hire Security Signature Engineer in Pune for Freshers. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Associate Software Analyst with Experienced with packet capture review and diagnosis & Knowledge of major web server software (IIS, Apache, Websphere, Tomcat, WebLogic), UNIX/Windows web services, and diverse platforms and applications (Linux, Windows, Novell, Lotus Notes, Mac OS).
|Job Role||Security Signature Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
Qualys Careers in Pune Description
The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on networking knowledge and have previous experience in a technical support role and must be able to adapt quickly to any technical challenge. You must have a strong Windows foundation and/or solid Linux/Unix experience in an enterprise environment. Candidates must be passionate about security, and individuals with CISSP/CEH or equivalent are preferred. The applicant will have a deep understanding of network services, and how they work from a protocol/configuration level.
- 0-1 year of experience in a technical support role.
- Vulnerability Management, Web Application Security/Firewall application support experience is preferred
- In-depth TCP/IP understanding.
- LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- Common OS services(IIS, BIND, Apache, AD, WINS, Samba, SSH).
- Strong knowledge of current firewall, Intrusion Detection System technologies, and Network Vulnerability Scanners.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science, preferably with a major in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experienced with packet capture review and diagnosis.
- Previous API support and Regex knowledge.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of major web server software (IIS, Apache, Websphere, Tomcat, WebLogic), UNIX/Windows web services, and diverse platforms and applications (Linux, Windows, Novell, Lotus Notes, Mac OS).
- Oracle and Microsoft SQL knowledge highly desirable.
- CCNA, MCSE, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, and CEH highly desirable.
- Bilingual candidates highly desirable (Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Portuguese)
- Experience with Customer Support and Development Tools (Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
- Willing to work in rotational work hours