Qualys Jobs Opening – Qualys Schedule to hire Data Scientist in Pune for At least 5+Years of Experience. BS or MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields Can apply for this position. We are looking for Data Scientist with Good communication skills and a Team player.
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|Qualification||BS or MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics|
Qualys Jobs Opening in Pune Description
- Extract analysis/insights on given data using Data Mining and exploratory data analysis method.
- Designing and deploying Machine Learning Algorithms – both Shallow learning models and Deep learning models.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Collaborate with data and subject matter experts throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions.
- Understand the Distributed Ecosystem/Cloud computing services and deploy ML models on the same.
Qualys Jobs Opening Qualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience with BS or MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields. Specialization in machine learning is preferred.
- Experience with data cleansing, data engineering, data quality assessment, and using analytics for data assessment.
- 5+ years of experience in Object oriented programming concepts – Java, Scala etc.
- Hands on Experience in Data science programming skills – Python, R
- Proven work experience of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Having experience in developing some use cases related to Cyber Security.
- Familiarity with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Flink, Spark, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience in visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Matplotlib, seaborn, ggplot or any data visualization tool.
- Work along with Senior and Stake holders to capture the requirements and execute it in Agile methodology.
- Java knowledge would be add-on.
- Good communication skills and a Team player.