SAS Institute Jobs – SAS Institute Schedule to hire Java Developer jobs for Freshes in Pune. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech Can apply for this position. We are looking for Software Developer – Java Developer with Good programming, problem-solving, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
|Company Name||SAS Institute|
|Job Role||Software Developer – Java Developer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech|
SAS Institute Jobs for Freshers Description
In compute services division, we develop a common platform for all analytical solutions to fulfill all technology requirements.
The existing team is being expanded to hire software engineers who will design, develop, debug, and maintain the world-class
software products that are used by fortune 500 companies. This team is responsible for the development of core pieces of the SAS
platform, security compliance, and testing automation for the revenue-generating products. It is an opportunity for junior
developers to learn the best practices of development.
SAS Institute Jobs Criteria:
- Fresher with B.E/B/Tech/M.E. / M.Tech. with computers background only.
- Passed out from reputed colleges with 70% and above percentage throughout. 2020, 2021 pass out.
- Designs and develops high quality, testable and scalable software solutions within established timelines while adhering to R&D best practices and processes.
- Actively involves other project stakeholders (e.g. managers, developers, user interface and visual designers, product managers) to ensure implementation satisfies functional requirements and is consistent with established R&D standards.
- Participates in project scoping and scheduling; tracks progress of individual tasks and alerts stakeholders of issues blocking or preventing completion of task.
- Ensures quality through functional, unit and performance testing; works closely with testing by providing thorough reviews of the test plan and communicates when updates to the plan should be made to cover code changes related to enhancements, redesigns and/or bug fixes.
- Maintains accountability for the entire life cycle of the code including support for both internal and external consumers.
- In collaboration with technical writers, authors appropriate level of design and technical documentation that satisfies both internal and external consumers
- Performs assigned primary responsibilities on discrete, well-defined tasks or projects of limited scope with close mentorin and supervision.
Knowledge, skills and Abilities
• Good programming, problem-solving, documentation, and interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of one or more programming languages like Java, C, Go
• Knowledge of cloud and DevOps related technologies
• Foundational knowledge of application development, design patterns, software architecture
How to Apply: