Veritas Freshers Job – Veritas Schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer in Pune for Freshers. BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCS / MCA degree in Computer science or equivalent field Can apply for this position. We are looking for Associate Software Engineering with Experience in scripting language like Perl, Python.
|Company Name||Veritas Technologies|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineering|
|Qualification||BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCS / MCA degree in Computer science or equivalent field|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Veritas Freshers Job Description
VERITAS Resiliency Platform brings Predictability, automation, flexibility and compliance for your business resiliency operations. It is built on four business resiliency pillars: predictability, automation, and compliance and flexibility using
Single-click recovery operations
Automate recovery run books and start and stop orchestration for multi-tier applications
Compliance with audit reports and non-disruptive recovery rehearsals
Flexibility of moving workloads and applications across sites or to the cloud by replicating data directly using 3rd party solutions or the in-built replication technologies.
What you will be doing:
- You will be part of the team that is responsible for developing new applications and features for VRP
- Work in a fast-paced environment and solving challenging problems
- Carry out Proof of Concepts for new features and offerings.
- Practice lean startup style velocity to deliver high performance and high quality deliverables
- Ensure that all solutions are well tested and all code to be checked in is reviewed properly and all solutions are demoed during Sprint demo.
- Be prepared to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
Veritas Freshers Job Skill
- BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCS / MCA degree in Computer science or equivalent field
- Strong problem solving skills and strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals including algorithms and data structures
- Expertise in object-oriented design, multi-threaded service/application development
- Hands on development experience of 0-2 years in a reputed organization
- Hands on experience in programming in Java
Nice to have:
- Experience in scripting language like Perl, Python
- Experience in working on virtualization technologies (like VMware, Hyper-V) or cloud technologies (like AWS, Azure, GCP)