Zebra Technologies Freshers Jobs – Zebra Schedule to hire Database Administrator jobs for At Least 0 – 1 Years of Experienced in Pune. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required Can apply for this position. We are looking for a Database Administrator with Intermediate to advanced communication and facilitation skills.
|Company Name||Zebra Technologies|
|Job Role||Database Administrator|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
Zebra Technologies Freshers Jobs Description
Plans computerized databases, including database definition, structure, documentation, long-range requirements, operational guidelines and protection.
Zebra Technologies Freshers Jobs Responsibilities
- Works collaboratively to support the installation, creation, configuration, implementation, administration and support of Zebra’s MongoDB and DB2 databases.
- This role will perform day-to-day MongoDB and DB2 L2/L3 support activities (including backup and recovery) and operation including, availability of databases and application that are implemented to support Zebra’s business tool; While tuning applications and databases for optimal performance.
- Assists with conducting complex needs assessments and implements enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Understand the business requirement and collaborate with the functional team to solution for multiple projects.
- Establishes and maintains security and integrity controls with guidance from the DBA Manager and/or senior database administrators
- Defines and develops detailed plans and metrics for large complex projects with guidance from the DBA Manager and/or senior database administrators.
- Identify and implement innovative ideas, including automation of regular tasks, to optimize and enhance database operations
- Partners with internal and external customers to address systems issues and enhancement opportunities with support from more senior database administrators as needed.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms with scripting experience is preferred.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate/graduate degree program in a discipline related to the project specifics. If an undergraduate, must be at the senior level.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in problem-solving abilities and follow up
- Demonstrated experience working independently and collaboratively on projects
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Intermediate to advanced communication and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of advanced concepts with database tools and analytical skills. Preferably, Progress and MSSQL server.
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic and/or extracurricular experiences.
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in PC based documentation tools including MS Office and MS Project
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow.
How to Apply: