Citi Jobs Openings – Citi Schedule to hire Testing Analyst jobs for At least 3-5 years of experience of performing data and web automation along with exposure to Functional Testing in Pune. Bachelor’s / University degree or equivalent experience Can apply for this position. We are looking for Testing Analyst with have ability to adopt lean approach towards processes, frameworks and actual testing activities.
|Job Role||Testing Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s / University degree or Equivalent Experience|
Citi Jobs Openings Description
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) comprises of diverse, talented professionals located globally. Citi’s ISG is one of four divisions within ICG that provides comprehensive relationship coverage along with a full suite of products and services.
Our mission as a business focused technology organization is to provide best-in-class products and services to our global clients. ICGA technology is focused on building a cross-functional team of talented individuals and creating a unique platform to deliver products that will disrupt the industry through technical innovation and creativity.
ICGA QA is looking for an experiencedTesting Analyst
Citi Jobs Openings Responsibilities
- Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data and web automation, along with functional testing methodologies.
- Has attention to details when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information.
- Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices.
- Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner.
- With a developed communication and diplomacy skills required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information.
- Can be moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses’ core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
Here is what you bring –
- You have 3-5 years of experience of performing data and web automation along with exposure to Functional Testing.
- You have skills to review requirements, specifications, user documentation and project documentation to assure quality and performance of the product.
- You have worked closely with key stakeholders to understand business, functional and non-functional requirements in order to develop test plans, test cases and liaison with development team to automate regression scripts/ pack and execute formal Performance Test plans to ensure the delivery of Quality software applications.
- You have ability to adopt lean approach towards processes, frameworks and actual testing activities.
- You have expertise in functional testing techniques and ability to extend those to validate at data level across the upstream-downstream system.
- You must be able to comprehend data architecture and able to understand the complexities of database tools and define the database testing strategy.
- You are well versed with relational and non-relational Database like MS- SQL, MongoDB and experienced in complex database queries involving joins, Unions, analytical and aggregate functions.
- You have exposure to Selenium and Protractor.
- You should have Knowledge of Testing lifecycle and Agile methodologies.
- You have Exposure to use of JIRA for Test management and defect management preferable using Zephyr Test.
On a typical day here is what you could do –
- You will work with functional test team to understand functional and regression test cases.
- You will design and segregate test suites to clearly bucket the data level and functional validations.
- You will Select, develop or upgrade current Data automation tools, applying the latest techniques in Data automation covering Data comparison and Validation, API.
- Make effective use of individual’s skillset to formulate generic and configurable data testing scripts/solutions allowing cohesive reuse and handover.
- You will foster a spirit of innovation and collaboration in regard to Testing.
- You will collaborate and partner closely with program managers, development leads, test leads and production support teams to ensure that software is tested to highest quality.
- You will participate in the change control discussion to identify the gap and implications of UAT/Production bugs and the impact of proposed changes on the testing.
- You will adapt to and enhance the existing automation framework to increase the automation coverage in the individual area.
- You will be assessing the performance of the AUT.
Why choose Citi:
- Over 200 years in business with a great team of creative, visionary and entrepreneurial thinkers.
- Tremendous opportunities to advance, open to everyone across all levels. Learn and grow simultaneously!
- We offer a unique journey of personal and professional development, accomplishment and satisfaction.
- We value intelligence and a global mindset. There is a strong culture of empowerment here – we embrace diversity.
- We do our best to be flexible and may differ depending on the business or area.
- Citi India supports would be and returning mothers with various child care benefits.
- Citi offers a robust training program. We continually reevaluate our training model to ensure that we are always offering the most relevant and best in class training.
- At Citi, we value internal mobility. We want you to build a long-term career with us, so you can expect opportunities to move around the organization.
How to Apply: