TamilNadu e-Governance Agency Government Jobs For Experienced As “Tech Lead – Blockchain Development – Blockchain” – Jobsdhost
TamilNadu e-Governance Agency Tech Lead – Blockchain Development jobs details are given below
Company Name: TamilNadu e-Governance Agency
Company URL: https://tnega.tn.gov.in/
Experience: 7+ Years
Qualification: BE / B Tech / MCA / MSc / ME / M Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology
Industry: Government Jobs
Role: Tech Lead – Blockchain Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
TamilNadu e-Governance Agency – Tech Lead – Blockchain Development
Position: Tech Lead – Blockchain Development
• BE / B Tech / MCA / MSc / ME / M Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
• 7+ years of experience in enterprise software/solutions development in a highly technical and analytical role
• 2+ years of proven experience working with Blockchain technology.
• Should have project experience with Hyperledger Fabric 1.4 or above
• Design, develop and deploy solutions leveraging globally accepted Blockchain and DLT platforms
• Translate the needs of the stakeholders and accordingly design the architecture and workflows incorporating Blockchain and non-Blockchain (off-chain) resources to device the best possible solution
• Lead and coordinate internal and external development teams and collaborate with stakeholders including government departments and end-citizens to design, develop and deploy solutions.
• Keep upto-date on multiple Blockchain platforms and latest developments to advice the team and stakeholders accordingly
• Publication of domain-relevant white papers and points of view
• Actively contribute to the creation of proposals and other documents for consulting and/or transformation engagements
• Experience leading and working with a team for rolling out enterprise pilot or production-grade Blockchain solutions for the public and private sector in India or abroad
• Should have an understanding of basic cryptography from an Implementation point of view including encryption mechanisms and hashing algorithms
• Should have a good understanding of fundamentals of Blockchain Technology
• Should have hands-on experience designing and rolling out enterprise IT solutions
• Experience in a highly regulated industry such as Banking and Finance, Telecom, etc. will be preferred
• Project experience with Hyperledger Fabric 1.4 is required. Experience with Hyperledger Fabric 2.0 and above will be preferred
• Project experience with NodeJS is required. Experience building React Native apps is desirable
• Understanding and hands-on experience with one or more of the below Blockchain or DLT platforms is desirable – Corda, Ethereum, Quorum, Stellar, Tendermint
• Understanding and hands of experience with one or more of the below
tools/frameworks/libraries used in blockchain solutions is desirable – IPFS, Metamask, Trufflesuite, Open Zeppelin
• Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL is required. Experience with CouchDB and MongoDB is desirable.
• Should have hands-on experience in designing and deploying applications to onpremise/private/public cloud environments
• Knowledge and experience in defining, designing and implementing microservices and REST APIs.
• Knowledge of packaging, deployment and management of Docker and Kubernetes-based platforms and relevant use-cases and challenges
• Ability to design and develop innovative blockchain solutions for complex business and technology problems.
• Ability to lead development teams and work as team player, comfortable with fast paced, changing environment and ambiguity
• Ability to quickly understanding business requirements and propose reference architectures and technical solutions.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present complex material to wide range of audiences in plain language
• Ability to multi-task, manage projects, set time frames, and meet deadlines
• Ability to drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
How To Apply:
Click Here To Apply