Jobs in Trichy – Conserve Schedule to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for Freshers. Graduate / Post Graduate in Civil /Architecture Engineering with strong knowledge in AutoCAD / Revit software Can apply for this position. We are looking for a Graduate Engineer Trainee with understand inputs and deliver a clear output of the drawings.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||Graduate / Post Graduate in Civil /Architecture Engineering with strong knowledge in AutoCAD / Revit software|
|Experience||Frehers – 2022 Passout|
Conserve Jobs in Trichy Description
You will be responsible for :
- To create detailed technical drawings for buildings and structures using specifications, calculations and sketches.
- To understand inputs and deliver a clear output of the drawings.
Jobs in Trichy Profile
- This job is for 2022 batch passing out Graduate Engineers from Civil, Architect, Mechanical, and Electrical Discipline.
- Minimum – Graduate / Post Graduate in Civil /Architecture Engineering with strong knowledge in AutoCAD / Revit software.
- Preferred – Project and Intern experience in AutoCAD / Revit software.
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
- A chance to accelerate your careeer
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
About us Conserve
Conserve is an emerging engineering firm with 300+ passionate Professionals serving customers in
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Infrastructure and
- Architecture Engineering & Construction Industries
We provide services to customers round the global breaking geographical barriers with technology and innovation. We intend to deliver resource efficient solutions to our client with thorough understanding of the requirements, timeline, quality standards and budget there by conserving our client’s resources. We have a multidisciplinary practical approach to what we do and what we aspire to achieve. We combine local experience with a global knowledgebase to create sustainable solutions for our client’s requirements.
How to Apply: