`CloudQ Current Job Openings in Trivandrum As “Salesforce Developer” | – Jobsdhost
CloudQ Salesforce Developer jobs details are given below
Company Name: CloudQ
Company URL: https://cloudq.net/
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
Role: Salesforce Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
CloudQ – Salesforce Developer job Openings in Trivandrum
Position: Salesforce Developer
- Should have at least 3 years of work experience in Salesforce.com
- Projects or part of 3 end to end Salesforce.com implementation project
- 3 years of work experience in creating custom user interfaces with Visual force, developing custom business logic in APEX, writing test classes and other standard Salesforce.com configurations
- Should have expertise in Salesforce.com standard functionality and features (Sales, Services and Marketing), Apex Programming and Force.com Capabilities
- Experience working in Salesforce Lightning environment is highly preferred
- Experience working in Salesforce integration with external systems
- Might have been primary owner for Data Migration, Web Services and Integration activity at least in one end to end implementation project.
- Should have great exposure in general CRM functionalities
- Salesforce Certifications – App Builder, PD1/PD2 are highly preferable
- 2+ years of experience with web development technologies (Visualforce, HTML, jQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, web services) a plus.
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming a must.
- Experience in SQL query writing. Strong relational database background/understanding.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing is required.
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in computer science or related field, or its equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in full cycle software development with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
- Salesforce Certifications – PD1/PD2 are Mandatory, App Builder(Preferred)
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply