Job Opening in Trivandrum – Finastra Schedule to hire Associate QA Engineer in Trivandrum for Freshers. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can apply for this position. We are looking for Associate QA Engineer with Knowledge of testing processes & activities.
|Job Role||Associate QA Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||0.6 – 1 Year|
Job Opening in Trivandrum Description
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures within a technical job discipline
- Performs standard technical assignments (e.g. issue tracking, creates test plans) and develops deeper understanding of technical concepts
- Works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Receives technical guidance and direction from more senior level roles
- Entry level to a technical professional career progression
- Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a technical job discipline typically gained through university education or equivalent experience
- Has some exposure to current technologies through course work or internship settings
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution and resolving assigned issues
- Solves problems in straightforward situations where analysis of situations or data require a review of a variety of factors; exercises judgement within defined methods and practices to determine appropriate action
- Gathers information and requirements in order to solve problems
- Impacts own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
Job Opening in Trivandrum Skills and Experience:
- Required Experience: 6 months – 2 years
- Good to have knowledge to read and understand requirement & solution documents
- Good to have knowledge to Prepare & Review Test cases, Test scenarios
- Good to have knowledge to Test Execution, Defect reporting, Defect Analysis & Tracking till closure
- Good to have knowledge to follow testing plan/schedule & adhere to quality processes
- Good to have knowledge or experience in automation and manual testing
- Knowledge in banking domain would be an added advantage.
- Good to have knowledge in SQL.
- Good to have knowledge of JIRA & TFS/VSTS.
- Knowledge of testing processes & activities.
- Good communication skills – verbal & written