Mahindra Rise Careers 2021 – Mahindra Rise Schedule to hire Engineer – Methods Development for At least 1 – 3 yrs of experience in Mathematical Modelling/ Physics-based Simulation / Model-based simulations. B. E / B. Tech or M. E / M. Tech can apply for this position.
|Company Name||Mahindra Rise|
|Job Role||Engineer – Methods Development|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Qualification||B. E / B. Tech or M. E / M. Tech|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
Mahindra Rise Careers 2021 Job Description
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1. Ability to convert engineering problems into hand calculations, free body diagrams, generic equations.
2. Ability to write code in MATLAB/Python or any programming language.
3. Ability to do model-based simulation using AMESim/GT-Suite/Dymola/SimScape for Automotive systems using detailed component elements.
4. Ability to debug application for various use cases and input/output scenarios.
5. Prepare documentation for technical and functional aspects of the application.
6. Ability to improve the correctness of model based on understanding and analysis of test data.
7. Ability to validate application with 3D simulation results or physical Test data.
8. Ability to perform design iterations using mathematical models and recommend design modifications
9. Perform DoE’s, Parameter sensitivity studies, and design optimization using system-level simulation tools.
1. Analytical skills
2. Strong mathematical background
3. Sound engineering fundamentals and principles
4. Systematic problem solving
5. Ability to try and learn new technologies