TCS Off Campus Hiring – TCS Schedule to Conduct Off Campus for freshers all over India. B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc Can Apply for this Position. TCS are Conduct Freshers Off Campus with Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON.
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Experience||0 – 1+ years|
TCS Off Campus Hiring Description
We are building greater futures and are inviting you to make #TheBigMove towards growth and transformation.
TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to chart a career path and realize your potential working with trending technologies and collaborating with thought leaders across various domains and industries.
Experience a unique career journey full of challenging roles and glorious milestones and forge an innovative path for your present and the future.
We are hiring B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020 and 2021.
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer the “Test Eligibility” section below.
Application process for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YoP 2020 and 2021:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
For any assistance, please reach out to our TAG Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org | Toll-Free Helpline No: 18002093111
How to Apply: