Thomson Reuters Job Openings – Thomson Reuters Schedule to hire Software Engineer for For Freshers in Ahmedabad. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is required to apply for this position. We are looking for an Software Engineer with Strong troubleshooting and debugging experience.
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters Corporation|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
Thomson Reuters Job Openings Description
We are currently seeking entry level candidates to fill the position of Software Engineer in the Tax Compliance Technology organization. As a Software Engineer team member, you will:
- Perform product design, system analysis, and implement necessary software changes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with the team’s Software Engineers and Analysts, as well as across teams, to establish requirements and develop solutions.
- Assist Analysts in researching reported issues, verifying bugs, and testing changes for release.
- Document bugs, fixes, and enhancements in the applicable tracking systems.
- Work both independently, and as part of a development team, on various projects of varying size and scope concurrently.
This position requires an individual who can successfully work in a dynamic environment where priorities change based on evolving business needs. Deadline driven project assignments require a motivated professional with excellent adaptability and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is required.
- Experience or extensive knowledge of C++/C# (preferred) or Java
- Microsoft programming technologies including .NET, Visual Studio and MFC.
- Managing code and changes in a team environment to include experience with source control utilities, such as Team Foundation Server.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging experience.
- Other experience a plus, to include: Tomcat, Apache, Linux, or IIS.