Amazon Job Vacancy – Amazon Schedule to hire Tron Associate in Bengaluru for Freshers. Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Tron Associate with Working knowledge of computers.
|Job Role||Tron Associate|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
Amazon Job Vacancy Description
The TRON team is a part of Amazon Vision Operations Center (AVOC), which remotely handles stowing activities in the Fulfillment Centers in North America. Our strategy is to employ a human-as-sensor model and allow humans to perform just those portions of a task that require higher order cognitive ability.
When a product is placed into a particular location, this activity is recorded and is sent to TRON team for verification. TRON Associate would watch this video and verify /mark the location of product through a tool. This process helps in maintaining the stow quality at the fulfillment center. This is an operational role.
Job Description Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Watching the video of the event, understand it thoroughly and make best use of the human judgement and available resources to resolve it.
- Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams / managers, according to processes and standard.
- Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in live environment.
- Analyze and detect exceptions.
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards with aggressive deadlines.
- Contributing to process improvements to reduce handling time, improving the quality of work and shall also contribute to improve the software tool that he/she shall be using.
- The TRON associate shall have passion for accuracy, speed and efficiency.
The ideal candidate shall also
- Shows proactive behavior in addressing issues and problems
- Possesses excellent communication (both verbal and written) and organizational skills, and is very detailed-oriented
- Is comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Demonstrates willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary
- Adapts quickly to keep up with changing project conventions and new projects
- Be fungible and willing to learn new skills, work with multiple teams, purposefully transition within work types and work in flexible schedules and shifts (morning, mid-day, graveyard), in order to win the right level of experience towards becoming an SME for the operation.
- Understands and adheres to SOP’s and other Amazon policies.
- Able to work with video content
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of computers
Amazon Job Vacancy Preferred Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record
- 0-24 months of work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic environment